Pest(s): RustResistance Management Strategy for:
Group 3 (DMI)
Group 7 SDHI (Succinate dehydrogenase inhibitors)
Group 11 (Quinone outside inhibitor) fungicides
- DO NOT apply consecutive sprays of products containing Group 7 or 11.
- DO NOT apply more than three Group 3, Group 7 or Group 11 sprays per season (this includes mixtures of Group 3 + 11 and Group 7 + 11).
- If two consecutive sprays of Group 3 are used, then use the same number of sprays of an alternative group before using another Group 3 , including sprays in the following seasons.
- Alternate with products from Groups M2, M3 and M5.
- The spray program should be considered and the strategy applied on a whole‑orchard basis.
CropLife Australia’s Resistance Management Strategies provide a guide for crop protection product rotation through product groups. The strategies are a useful tool that supports farmers’ adoption of resistance management.
All crop protection products must be handled and applied strictly as specified on the product label or APVMA permits. These Resistance Management Strategies do not replace product labels. They are a guide only and do not endorse particular products, groups of products or cultural methods in terms of their performance. It is important to check with the Australian regulator’s (APVMA) product database for contemporary information on products and active constituents. The database can be sourced through www.apvma.gov.au