Resistance Management Strategy for:
Group 2 (Dicarboximide) fungicides;
Group 3 (DMI);
Group 7 SDHI (Succinate dehydrogenase inhibitors)
Group 11 (Quinone outside inhibitor) fungicides
1. DO NOT apply consecutive sprays of products containing Group 11.
2. DO NOT apply more than three Group 3, Group 7 or Group 11 sprays per season (this includes mixture of Group 3 + 11 and Group 7 + 11).
3. DO NOT apply more than two Group 2 sprays in one season. Apply no more than two consecutive sprays before changing to another group.
4. If applying Group 7 fungicides, DO NOT apply more than two consecutive sprays before changing to another group. DO NOT apply more than three Group 7 sprays per season. If consecutive sprays are used, then use the same number of sprays of an alternative group before using another Group 7, including sprays in consecutive seasons.
5. Consecutive application include from the end of one season to the start of the following season.
6. Alternate with products from Groups M2, M3 and M4.
7. The spray program should be considered and the strategy applied on a whole-orchard basis.
Content last updated: June 28, 2017