Resistance Management Strategy for:
Group 3 (DMI)
Group 7 SDHI (Succinate dehydrogenase inhibitors)
Group 11 (Quinone outside inhibitor) fungicides
- DO NOT apply consecutive sprays of products containing Group 7 or 11.
- DO NOT apply more than three Group 3, Group 7 or Group 11 sprays per season (this includes mixtures of Group 3 + 11 and Group 7 + 11).
- If two consecutive sprays of Group 3 are used, then use the same number of sprays of an alternative group before using another Group 3 , including sprays in the following seasons.
- Alternate with products from Groups M2, M3 and M5.
- The spray program should be considered and the strategy applied on a whole‑orchard basis.