Pest(s): Late Blight (Irish Blight)
Resistance Management Strategy for:
Group 4 (Phenylamide);
Group 11 (Quinone outside Inhibitor);
Group 28 + 43 (Carbamate plus Benzamide); and
Group 40 (Carboxylic acid amide) fungicides.
- Start disease control early and maintain a regular program using a fungicide from groups other than Group 4, 11 or 40.
- When conditions favour disease development, DO NOT wait for disease to appear, but apply two consecutive sprays of a Group 4, 11, 40 or 28 + 43 fungicide at the interval recommended on the label. Then resume the program of sprays using products from a different group to the Group 4, 11, 40 or 28 + 43 fungicides just applied.
- DO NOT apply more than four sprays of a Group 4 or 40 fungicide per season.
- DO NOT apply more than two sprays of a Group 28 + 43 product per crop.
- Apply Group 11 fungicides preventively. The total number of Group 11 fungicide applications per season should not exceed one third of the total number of fungicide applications per crop. No more than two consecutive Group 11 sprays should be applied. If consecutive applications of Group 11 fungicides are used, then they must be followed by at least the same number of applications of fungicide(s) from a different group(s) before a Group 11 fungicide is used again, either in the current or following season.