Disease(s): Blossom blight and brown rot
Resistance Management Strategy for:
Group 2 Dicarboximides;
Group 3 Demethylation inhibitors (DMI);
Group 7 Succinate dehydrogenase inhibitors (SDHI);
Group 11 Quinone outside inhibitors (QoI);
Group 11+3 QoI + DMI; and
Group 11+7 QoI + SDHI.
- Do not apply consecutive sprays of products containing Group 7. Consecutive sprays include mixtures containing Group 7.
- Do not apply consecutive sprays of products containing Group 11. Consecutive sprays include mixtures containing Group 11.
- Do not apply more than three Group 3, 7 or 11 sprays per season (including mixtures of Group 11+3 and Group 11+7).
- Do not apply more than three Group 2 sprays in one season. Apply no more than two consecutive sprays before changing to another group.
- Consecutive application includes from the end of one season to the start of the following season.
- The spray program should be considered and the strategy applied on a whole-orchard basis.
- No specific resistance management strategy has been developed for low-risk fungicides, including those in Group M and BM. These products should be included in a management strategy as rotation and mixing partners as per label recommendations.