Resistance Management Strategy for:
Group 3 DMI (Demethylation inhibitor);
Group 7 SDHI (Succinate dehydrogenase inhibitors);
Group 11 QoI (Quinone outside inhibitor);
Group 11+3 (QoI + DMI); and
Group 11+7 (QoI + SDHI)
- DO NOT apply consecutive sprays of products containing Group 7. Consecutive sprays include mixtures containing Group 1.
- DO NOT apply consecutive sprays of solo products containing Group 11. Consecutive sprays include mixtures containing Group 11.
- DO NOT apply more than three Group 3, Group 7 or Group 11 sprays per season (including mixtures of Group 11+3 and Group 11+7).
- If two consecutive sprays of Group 3 or Group 11+3 fungicides are used, then use the same number of sprays of an alternative group(s) before using another Group 3, including sprays in the following seasons.
- If applying Group 7 or Group 11 fungicides in mixtures e.g. Group 11+7; DO NOT apply more than two consecutive sprays before changing to another group.
- Rotate with products from Groups M2, M3 and M5.
- The spray program should be considered and the strategy applied on a whole orchard basis.