Crop(s): Apples, Pears
Pest(s): Apple and Pear Scab
Resistance Management Strategy for:
Group 3 DMI (Demethylation inhibitor);
Group 7 SDHI (Succinate dehydrogenase inhibitors);
Group 9 (Anilinopyrimidine);
Group 11 QoI (Quinone outside Inhibitor); and
Group U12 (Cell membrane disruption) fungicides.
- To prevent or delay the onset of resistance to Group 3 fungicides, DO NOT apply more than four Group 3 sprays alone per season.
- If more sprays are required apply a tank mix of a Group 3 with a Group 9 or suitable product from Groups M or M1 to M9, or apply a registered product containing a combination of a Group 3 and a Group 9 fungicide.
- DO NOT apply more than four sprays per season of Group 9 fungicides (solo products).
- DO NOT apply more than four sprays per season of products containing a combination of a Group 9 and a Group 3 fungicide and no more than two consecutive applications.
- DO NOT apply more than three sprays per season of Group 7 or Group 11 fungicides. If two consecutive applications of Group 7 or Group 11 fungicides are used, then they must be followed by at least the same number of applications of fungicide(s) from a different group(s) before a Group 7 or Group 11 fungicide is used again, either in the current or following season.
- Where spray programs include solo Group 9 products and combination products, the maximum cumulative number of applications is four per season and no more than two consecutive applications.
- In locations where resistance has been reported use a Group 9 only in mixture with a registered, alternative mode of action for which resistance is not known.
- To prevent or delay the onset of resistance to Group U12, DO NOT apply more than three consecutive sprays of Group U12, and no more than a total of six Group U12 sprays per season.
- If more sprays are required, tank mix Group U12 with a protectant product at the registered rate.