Disease(s): Downy Mildew
Resistance Management Strategy for:
Group 4 Phenylamides (PA);
Group 11 Quinone outside inhibitor (QoI);
Group 21 Quinone inside inhibitors (QiI); and
Group 49 Oxysterol binding protein inhibitors (OSBPI).
- Applications made within the nursery count towards the total number of applications allowed per crop. It is recommended that disease control is started early and maintain a regular program using a fungicide from groups other than Group 4, 11, 21 or 49.
- When conditions favour disease development, do not wait for disease to appear, but apply two consecutive sprays of a Group 4, 11, 21 or 49 product at the interval recommended on the label. Then resume the program of sprays using products from a different group to the Group 4, 11, 21 or 49 products just applied.
- Do not apply more than three sprays of a Group 4, 11, 21 or 49 product or 33% of the total number of fungicide sprays per season, whichever is more restrictive.
- Apply Group 4 and 49 fungicides preventatively and only in mixtures with effective protectant fungicides from a different group.
- Do not use a Group 49 product if it will be the last fungicide applied to the crop.
- Continue alternation of fungicides between successive crops. Do not make more than (6) six total applications of a Group 49 product per year on the same area targeting the same disease.