Fruit – Post-Harvest Diseases
Pest(s): Post Harvest Diseases
Resistance Management Strategy for:
- Group 2 (Dicarboximide); and other “systemic” fungicides; and
- Group 3 (DMI);
- Group 9 (Anilinopyrimidine) fungicides
- Group 12 (Phenylpyrroles) fungicides
- For the last pre-harvest spray, use a fungicide with a different activity group to the fungicide planned for use as a post-harvest treatment.
- Where alternatives are available, rotate to use as many different activity groups as possible.
- DO NOT dispose of unused dip solutions as a spray to crops or orchards.
- DO NOT dispose of unused dip solutions within or near the crop or orchard area.
Content last updated: June 22, 2018