Disease(s): Botrytis and Sclerotinia
Resistance Management Strategy for:
Group 2 Dicarboximides;
Group 7 Succinate dehydrogenase inhibitors (SDHI);
Group 7+11 SDHI + Demethylation inhibitors (DMI);
Group 7+12 SDHI + phenylpyrroles (PP);
Group 9 Anilinopyrimidines (AP);
Group 11 Quinone outside inhibitors (QoI); and
Group 9+12 AP + PP.
- Maintain a cover with protectant fungicide sprays at 7-10 day intervals from planting.
- Do not apply Group 2 fungicides more than four times per season, irrespective of the target disease.
- Do not apply more than two fungicides containing Group 9 per crop (including Group 9+12).
- Do not apply more than three Group 7 or Group 11 containing fungicides per crop and no more than two consecutive sprays per crop. If a Group 7 or 11 fungicide has been used solo it should be in strict alternation with other modes of action. If used in a mixture, no more than two consecutive sprays per crop. This includes the treatment at the end of one crop and the start of the next as consecutive.
- Do not apply more than two consecutive applications of a Group 12 containing fungicide.
- No specific resistance management strategy has been developed for low-risk fungicides, including those in Group M and BM. These products should be included in a management strategy as per label recommendations.