Disease(s): Downy mildew
Resistance Management Strategy for:
Group 4 Phenylamides (PA);
Group 28 + 43 Carbamates + benzamides;
Group 40 Carboxylic acid amides (CAA);
Group 45+40 Quinone outside inhibitors, stigmatellin binding type (QoSI) + CAA;
Group 49 Oxysterol binding protein inhibitors (OSBPI); and
Group 49 + 11 OSBPI + quinone outside inhibitors (QoI).
- Applications made within the nursery count towards the total number of applications allowed per crop. It is recommended that disease control is started early and maintain a regular program using a fungicide from groups other than Group 4, 40, 45+40, 49 (or 49+11), or 28+43.
- When conditions favour disease development, DO NOT wait for disease to appear, but apply two consecutive sprays of a Group 4, 40, 49 or 28+43 product at the interval recommended on the label. Then resume the program of sprays using an alternative fungicide group to what was just applied.
- Do not apply more than four sprays of a Group 4 or 40 product per season.
- Do not apply more than four sprays of a Group 45+40 product per crop.
- Apply Group 45+40 fungicides preventatively.
- Group 49 including Group 49+11 fungicides should only consist of a maximum of one in every three of the total fungicide sprays per season targeting downy mildew. Do not apply more than three sprays of a Group 49 containing product including Group 49+11 sprays. Group 49+11 sprays count as both a Group 49 and a Group 11 spray.
- Do not apply more than three sprays of a Group 28+43 product per crop.
- Apply Group 4 and 49 (or 49+11) fungicides preventatively and only in mixtures or coformulations with a registered fungicide from a different mode of action group, with no known resistance.
- Continue alternation of fungicide modes of action between successive crops. Do not make more than (6) six total applications of a Group 49 product per year on the same area targeting the same disease.
|Maximum number of consecutive applications
|Maximum number of solo sprays
||None of 49
|Maximum number of sprays per crop or season including nursery *
(or 1 in 3)
|2 or 4
(or 1 in 3)
6 per year
* Maximum application number on product label may differ. Ensure you follow the label recommendations.
^ Not allowed in nursery situations.