Disease(s): Downy Mildew
Resistance Management Strategy for:
Group 4 Phenylamide;
Group 28 + 23 Carbamate plus Benzamide;
Group 40 Carboxylic acid amide;
Group 49 Oxysterol binding protein inhibitor (OSBP); and
Group 49 + 11 OSBP + Quinone outside Inhibitor (QoI).
- Start disease control early and maintain a regular program using a fungicide from groups other than Group 4, 40 or 49 (or 49+11).
- When conditions favour disease development, DO NOT wait for disease to appear, but apply two consecutive sprays of a Group 4, 28 + 43, 40 (or 49+11) product at the interval recommended on the label. Then resume the program of sprays using products from a different mode of action group to the Group 4, 28 + 43, 40, 49 or 49+11 products just applied.
- DO NOT apply more than four sprays of a Group 4 or 40 product per season.
- DO NOT apply more than three sprays of a Group 28+43 or 49 (or 49+11) product per crop. Group 49 (or 49+11) containing sprays should not consist of more than 33% of the total number of fungicide sprays per crop.
- Apply Group 4, 40 and 49 (including 49+11) fungicides preventatively. Apply solo products of Group 4 and 49 fungicides only in mixtures with a registered fungicide from a different mode of action group, with no known resistance.
- Apply Group 4 and 49 (or 49+11) fungicides preventatively and only in mixtures with a registered fungicide from a different mode of action group, with no known resistance.
- Continue alternation of fungicides between successive crops. DO NOT make more than (6) six total applications of a Group 49 (or 49+11) product per year on the same area targeting the same disease