Pest(s): Downy Mildew
Resistance Management Strategy for:
Group 4 (Phenylamide);
Group 28 + 23 (Carbamate plus Benzamide);
Group 40 (Carboxylic acid amide) fungicides; and
Group 49 OSBP (Oxysterol binding protein inhibitor) fungicides
- Start disease control early and maintain a regular program using a fungicide from groups other than Group 4, 40 or 49.
- When conditions favour disease development, DO NOT wait for disease to appear, but apply two consecutive sprays of a Group 4, 28 + 43, 40 or 49 product at the interval recommended on the label. Then resume the program of sprays using products from a different mode of action group to the Group 4, 28 + 43, 40 or 49 products just applied.
- DO NOT apply more than four sprays of a Group 4 or 40 product per season.
- DO NOT apply more than three sprays of a Group 28 + 43 or 49 product per crop.Group 49 containing sprays should not consist of more than 33% of the total number of fungicide sprays per crop.
- Apply Group 4 and 49 fungicides preventatively and only in mixtures with effective protectant fungicides from a different mode of action group.
- Continue alternation of fungicides between successive crops. DO NOT make more than (6) six total applications of a Group 49 product per year on the same area targeting the same disease