Disease(s): Leaf Spots, Rust, Net Blotch
Resistance Management Strategy for:
Group 3 Demethylation Inhibitor (DMI);
Group 11 Quinone outside Inhibitor (QoI); and
Group 3 + 11 DMI + QoI.
- DO NOT apply more than three consecutive Group 3 sprays alone, before changing to a fungicide of a different activity group.
- Apply a maximum of five Group 3 sprays per season.
- DO NOT apply Group 11 products as more than 50% of the total number of sprays in any one season, up to a maximum of three sprays of Group 11.
- DO NOT apply more than two consecutive applications of a Group 11 spray.
- If two consecutive applications of a Group 11 spray are applied, they must be followed by at least the same number of sprays from an alternative chemical group.