Crop(s): Stone fruit
Pest(s): Blossom Blight, Brown Rot
Resistance Management Strategy for:
Group 2 (Dicarboximide);
Group 3 (DMI);
Group 7 SDHI (Succinate dehydrogenase inhibitors) and
Group 9 (Anilinopyrimidine) fungicides
- If applying Group 2 or Group 3 fungicides, DO NOT apply more than two consecutive sprays of fungicides from the same group before changing to another group.
- DO NOT apply more than three sprays of a Group 9 fungicide per season. If two or three consecutive sprays are applied, they must be followed by at least the same number of sprays from an alternative chemical group, including from one season to the next.
- If applying Group 7 fungicides, DO NOT apply more than two consecutive sprays before changing to another group. DO NOT apply more than three Group 7 sprays per season. If consecutive sprays are used, then use the same number of sprays of an alternative group before using another Group 7, including sprays in consecutive seasons.
- A post-harvest treatment should also be counted as an application.
- The last blossom blight spray and the first pre-harvest brown rot spray should be regarded as consecutive applications.
- The spray program should be considered and the strategy applied on a whole-orchard basis.