Pest(s): Powdery Mildew
Resistance Management Strategy for:
Group 3 DMI (Demethylation Inhibitor);
Group 7 SDHI (Succinate dehydrogenase inhibitors); and
Group 11 QoI (Quinone outside Inhibitor) fungicides
- Apply a program of protectant fungicides from early crop establishment and maintain a regular spray program throughout the crop growing cycle. If weather conditions favour powdery mildew development, use a Group 3 or Group 11
- DO NOT apply more than four Group 3 sprays per season. DO NOT apply more than two consecutive sprays of Group 3 fungicides, including from one season to the next.
- If applying Group 7 fungicides, DO NOT apply more than two consecutive sprays before changing to another group.
- DO NOT apply more than three Group 7 sprays per season. If consecutive sprays are used, then use the same number of sprays of an alternative group before using another Group 7, including sprays in consecutive seasons.
- Apply Group 11 fungicides preventatively. DO NOT apply consecutive sprays of Group 11 fungicides, including from one season to the next.
- If three or fewer powdery mildew fungicide sprays are applied per crop, use only one spray containing a Group 11 If four to six sprays are applied per crop, use no more than two sprays containing a Group 11 fungicide. If seven or more sprays are applied per crop use a maximum of three sprays containing a Group 11 fungicide. DO NOT apply more than three Group 11 sprays per season.
- DO NOT use Group 3 fungicides curatively.