Crop(s): Strawberry runner production.
Pest(s): Powdery mildew (Podosphaera aphanus)
Resistance management strategy for:
*Group U6: (thiazolidine);
*Group 8: (hydroxy-(2-amino-) pyrimidines); and
*Group 13: (azanaphthalenes).
- Strawberry runner growers should also refer to the resistance management strategy for strawberry – powdery mildew, as it applies equally to strawberry runner growers. This strategy is for the additional range of compounds available to strawberry runner producers under permit.
- Fungicides from Group U6, 8 and 13 are available for use on strawberry runner crops under individual permits from the APVMA.
- Each permit states “DO NOT apply to fruit producing strawberry plants”
- Apply a maximum of two (2) Group U6 sprays per season.
- Apply a maximum of four (4) Group 8 or 13 sprays per season.
- Refer to individual permits for information relating to spray interval etc.
*Note: currently only available under temporary permit. Always check that permits are valid prior to use.