Pest(s): Powdery Mildew
Resistance Management Strategy for:
Group 11 + 3 fungicide mixture products
- Treat as a Group 11 fungicide for resistance management purposes.
- Apply only as a protectant treatment.
- DO NOT apply more than three sprays, or one third of the total sprays (whichever is the lower).
- DO NOT apply more than two consecutive sprays.
- Follow consecutive applications with two applications of fungicides from a different Mode of Action group(s) before using the product again in the current or following season.
Group 3 (triadimenol) fungicide
- Apply before disease becomes established.
- Tank mix or alternate with a product that has a different Mode of Action.
- DO NOT apply more than 4 sprays of triadimenol per crop.
Group 7 SDHI (Succinate dehydrogenase inhibitors)
- If applying Group 7 fungicides, DO NOT apply more than two consecutive sprays before changing to another group. DO NOT apply more than three Group 7 sprays per season. If consecutive sprays are used, then use the same number of sprays of an alternative group before using another Group 7, including sprays in consecutive seasons.
Group 13 aza-napthalenes
1. Apply only as a protectant treatment
2. DO NOT apply more than three sprays per crop in any one season
3. DO NOT apply more than two consecutive sprays.