- Australian Glyphosate Sustainability Working Group
- 2016 Rice Protection Guide developed by Department of Primary Industries NSW
- Monsanto Australia Limited’s Roundup Ready Flex® cotton Technical Manual
- Monsanto Australia Limited’s Roundup Ready® canola Crop Management Plan Grains Research and Development Corporation’s Integrated Weed Management Manual
- Liberty 200 Herbicide
- Herbicide Resistance Action Committee (International)
CropLife Australia’s Resistance Management Strategies provide a guide for crop protection product rotation through product groups. The strategies are a useful tool that supports farmers’ adoption of resistance management.
All crop protection products must be handled and applied strictly as specified on the product label or APVMA permits. These Resistance Management Strategies do not replace product labels. They are a guide only and do not endorse particular products, groups of products or cultural methods in terms of their performance. It is important to check with the Australian regulator’s (APVMA) product database for contemporary information on products and active constituents. The database can be sourced through www.apvma.gov.au