Pest(s): Blossom Blight and Brown Rot
Resistance Management Strategy for:
Group 2 (Dicarboximide) fungicides;
Group 3 DMI (Demethylation inhibitor) fungicides;
Group 7 SDHI (Succinate dehydrogenase inhibitors)
Group 11 QOI (Quinone outside inhibitor) fungicides
Group 11+3 QOI + DMI fungicides
Group 11+7 QOI + SDHI fungicides
- DO NOT apply consecutive sprays of solo products containing Group 7. Consecutive sprays include mixtures containing Group 7.
- DO NOT apply consecutive sprays of solo products containing Group 11. Consecutive sprays include mixtures containing Group 11.
- DO NOT apply more than three Group 3, Group 7 or Group 11 sprays per season (including mixtures of Group 11+3 and Group 11+7).
- DO NOT apply more than three Group 2 sprays in one season. Apply no more than two consecutive sprays before changing to another group.
- If applying Group 7 or Group 11 fungicides in mixtures, DO NOT apply more than two consecutive sprays before changing to another group.
- Consecutive application includes from the end of one season to the start of the following season.
- Rotate with products from Groups M2, M3 and M4.
- The spray program should be considered and the strategy applied on a whole-orchard basis.