Pest(s): White blister
Resistance Management Strategy for:
Group 4 (Phenylamide);
Group 11 (Quinone outside inhibitors);
Group 21 (Quinone inside inhibitors); and
Group 28 + 43 (Carbamate plus Benzamide).
- Apply fungicides from Group 4, 11, 21 or 28+43 in a preventative strategy when conditions favour disease development. Applications made within the nursery count towards the total number of applications allowed per crop.
- Always apply Group 4 in mixtures for foliar applications. Apply no more than two consecutive sprays of products containing Group 4.
- Apply no more than two consecutive sprays of fungicides containing Group 11 or 21. Consecutive sprays should only be adopted if these groups are applied in mixture with an alternative mode of action fungicide. Group 11 or 21 fungicides should be applied in strict alternation with other fungicide groups if being applied without mix partners.
- Apply no more than two applications of Group 4 and Group 11 fungicides per crop.
- Apply no more than three applications of a Group 21 or 28+43 fungicide in per crop.