Pest(s): Botrytis, Sclerotinia
Resistance Management Strategy for:
Group 2 (dicarboximide)
Group 7 SDHI (Succinate dehydrogenase inhibitors)
Group 9 (anilinopyrimidine)
Group 11 QoI (Quinone outside inhibitor): and
Group 12 (phenylpyrroles) fungicides
- Apply Group 2 fungicide as a seedling drench soon after emergence.
- Apply a protectant fungicide as a high volume foliar spray before planting out, then a Group 2 fungicide immediately after planting.
- Maintain a cover with protectant fungicide sprays at 7-10 day intervals.
- If weather conditions favour Botrytis infection, tank mix the protectant with a Group 2 fungicide.
- DO NOT apply Group 2 fungicides more than four times per season, irrespective of the target disease.
- DO NOT apply more the two Group 9 or Group 12 fungicides per crop.
- DO NOT apply more than three Group 7 or Group 11 fungicides per crop and no more than two consecutive sprays per crop.